- Joined with Harbor Capital in 2008 to deploy funds into value add and nonperforming loans collateralized by multifamily and commercial real estate.
- Started Vine Investment Partners after running and managing ($100,000,000 portfolio) a development and property management company that specializes in restoring historic properties utilizing tax credits to fund development.
Our general partnership relationships have been formed and forged over the years of doing business with family offices and high net worth individuals that have an interest in risk adjusted returns offered through real estate. Collectively our general partnership owns the following assets broken out by category:
- Hospitality – 1,623 Rooms with flagships of Ritz Carlton and Hilton.
- Multifamily – 3,365 multifamily units (LIHTC and Market Rate)
- Office – 845,000 SF
- Medical – 75,000 SF
- Industrial – 272,000 SF
- Retail – 370,000 SF
Working with Us
When you invest with Vine Investment Partners you can expect the following:
Total Investment Visibility
Our investors receive quarterly (or as requested) reports detailing financial and management updates across the entire portfolio. We also have a yearly financial audit completed by a 3rd party CPA firm.
An Open Door Policy
Our investors get complete candor, no fluff, and no games.
Our investment process helps us to identify deals that are attractive. If the metrics or tolerances don’t align its important to walk away.
Investment Operation Details
Projected Targeted Returns
Targeted returns are LP-IRR of 15%.
Our Capital Stack
We are using investor equity to purchase assets with leverage. Limited partners will not personally guarantee primary debt and when possible we will add tax credit equity on assets that qualify.
Investment Commitment Period
Vine GP, LLC participates as the General Partner (the “GP”) and investors participate as Limited Partners. Each property is owned by a single purpose entity owned by the LP entity.
8% preferred return yearly (simple interest) to LP’s. Once LP capital is returned LP’s will receive a 70% portion of profits.
The investment manager will charge the following fees:
- 1.5% on placed/unreturned capital (yearly).
- 1% acquisition fee.
- 1% disposition fee and a 3% fee if there are no brokers involved.
- Developer fees paid on properties requiring substantial development. Market rate fee will be applied.
Vine Investment Partners welcomes new investors and deal sourcing channels. We would be glad to meet and discuss more details about investing with us.